Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Flea Market and Bazaar can help bring your online business to the next level ....

Default Why Flea Market and Bazaar can help bring your online business to the next level ....

The reason why we decided to include this new section to include events such as flea market, bazaar or Carnival is because we believe that such events can help to extend your online business to the next level.

For example, when I was in university many years ago, university has hold an annual job fair for students. After started working, it was then that I realise that not all companies are there for recruitment. Some companies are just to publicize their companies to the graduates. Why I quote this example is because all sort events that give you an opportunity for a face to face meet-up with your potential customers is always an opportunity to advertise your online business.

Following are some more key advantages that I can think of :

• Flea Market is low cost compare to having a retail shop
    • Provide an opportunity to advertise your online business offline
    • Opportunity to meet your fan base if you have any.
    • Invite your clients for special promotion, remember human touch always work wonder.

However be selective of the events that you choose, make sure the crowd is the right crowd for your goods, make sure it has enough traffic etc. etc. There many key points to consider so do your homework by asking the organiser.

We wish you all the best!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire_icon.gif 
Views:	2453 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	3533  

hi admin,

thanks for this valuable information, it is good for us as a beginner to biz.

Have a nice day.

with Regards,
    bbHavens
    with Regards,
    bbHavens

Experience the new look and shopping @ bbHavens - Singapore Online Baby Store

Sounds great! Thanks for encouraging flea markets in Singapore as it makes the Singapore scene so much more vibrant and interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast