Thread: Looking for Stall Vendors for [email protected] Central Forum

Default Looking for Stall Vendors for [email protected] Central Forum

APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY, 6TH OCTOBER.

Hi!

Temasek Hall Business Committee will be organizing a bazaar at the National University of Singapore (NUS) Central Forum.

We are currently looking for vendors who will be interested in selling their wares to the staff and students of NUS. As the event is located at the Central Forum, a large open area situated between the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Arts and School of Computing, a steady stream of about 1500 students and staff is ensured throughout the day.

Event details
    When: 15-17 October 2014, 10am - 6pm daily
    Where: Central Forum, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

Please let us know if you would be interested to set up a stall with us. Rental rates are at $50/day for a space of 2m by 2m (which will come with one table and a chair) or $120 for three days.

To apply, please click here or go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IGv...?usp=send_form
    Last edited by TH1; 10-02-2014 at 07:59 PM.

hi! may i know when is the upcoming bazaar? im very keen to particpate. i'm selling genuine kate spade/coach/michael kors/tory burch bags at 20-50% discount off retail price. My website is voguebags.tictail.com. Do contact me at 9004 4787 if need to. thanks!