Thread: Babbiee Kids Spree 0-12yr - babbiee.com

Default Babbiee Kids Spree 0-12yr - babbiee.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail-400x400.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	73420
    www.babbiee.com

Halo welcome to Babbiee Kids Spree! ^___^ A little bit of intro of ourselves. Babbiee opens since early 2009 and our interes
    t is to look out for Good Quality, Stylish & Reasonable Price Stuffs that other parents would love too. And i would like to thank all my customers who have been supporting me and loving the items that i have till now! Seeing customers being happy to receive items from us and looking at our children are happy to wear them arent we are happy too? and it makes me more motivate to look for more good qty items for you ^____^

Babbiee have plenty of NEW fashion outdoor and indoor wear that you could choose, and most of them you cant find in any outlet! Our items always chosen the best quality that you are 99% satisfied with and therefore we have limited quantity! So please don't compare prices other shops with us as the quality may not be the same. Items are READY STOCKS and some may pre-order unless its stated. We welcome oversea customers too! Do email me at [email protected] if there any questions. Do pardon me if my replies and my upload post are slow will try my best to get in more new items. =) Thanks Thanks

NEW ITEMS ADDED 20 March 2015
    This album is purely for New items added in that particular month, Once the month preorder is close the items in the album will place according to their own albums. Hope this helps to have a better viewing
    Click HERE for Picasa Web Link or
    Click HERE for Facebook Link to see more designs!

NEWLY ADDED
    2015 Baby Preorder 0-3years old

Babies Preorder is Back! Get it out now~ Lots of cute items for you to choose for your little one ^^

2015 Clothing for 1 to 9 years Children
    Great review for this section! customers love the designs, quality and cutting for their kids! We right now have split section for FB as we have plenty of designs! check it out now!
    Click HERE for Tops & Dresses on Picasa Web Link or
    Click HERE for 2pc Sets & Bottoms on Picasa Web Link or

Click HERE for 2pc Sets & Bottoms on Facebook Link or
    Click HERE for Tops & Dresses on Facebook Link to see more designs!

Preorder Shoes 0-12yrs
    Many repeated customers and their children loves the design and qty that they wants more! Everyone loves them! so check it out! not to be miss!

Korean Pretty Accessories
    For you mummies & your girls to match with! Dont Miss it! Great quality and lovely designs that your girls will love it! very good review from many customers.
    Click HERE for Picasa Web Link (FULL ALBUM) or
    Click HERE for Headbands,Clips,Rubberbands Facebook Link or
    Click HERE for Necklaces,Bracelet,Rings,Earrings Facebook Link to see more designs!

Back to Top…

Last edited by Babbiee; 04-09-2015 at 11:23 AM.

New June Preorders! Please check it out at Babbiee Kids Spree thanks ^___^

Default Baby Preorder 0-3yrs Check it out now!

NEWLY ADDED
    2015 Baby Preorder 0-3years old
    Babies Preorder is Back! Get it out now~ Lots of cute items for you to choose for your little one ^^

#36 Preorder Closing date: 14 April 2015 if MOQ hit. Est Stocks arrive end of April or earlier. Will close earlier if orders are overwhelming, so please avoid last min shopping

• If you are viewing from hp, please note that u only can see the full album when u click on the title of the album. thanks

• Due to different PC’s screen, the colors & quality may slightly different from what you may seen from actual products. Est Measurements provided may have 1-2cm difference

• Please note tat all items come from Factory, if any sizes OOS will refund u full. Please do not compare prices with other shops as we go for qualities.

• As usual if payment have not receive i will void ya orders.. no COD as having bad experience i shall stop. If you have difficulties please pay at least a deposit. thanks =)

• Please note that if theres late payment the next interested party will be replace. So please pay after ordering to secure it. thanks ^____^

• Please note that i WONT be Responsible If you order the wrong size. As we cant ship back to factory the cost will be higher. =) thanks~ Feel free to msg me if any questions. ^_____^

• To view Baby items on Picasa please view
    https://picasaweb.google.com/babbiee99

WAYS TO ORDER:
    Copy the code no. or printscreen the code no. + picture and send to [email protected] or you can Add me as Friend on FB https://www.facebook.com/babbiee99 to send me your orders.